Sunday, February 19, 2006

Testimonal from Michael Anthony- Wake Forest

Thankyou so much for the professional services you provided me before, during , and after the closing on my new home. In addition, your negotiating skills saved me thousands of dollars off the builders original asking price. I also appreciate your efforts in finding a mortage company which worked with me and offered acceptable financing terms for my purchase. You are the best real estate agent I have ever had the pleasure to work with. As a result of your dedication, attention to detail, and professionalism, I will most gladly recommend JoAnne Stone Mercer to help any of my family and friends to represent them in any of their future Real Estate purchases.
Thank you for all you have done for me. I wish you much continued success at New Homes Realty!

Sincerely,
Michael Anthony
Wake Forest, NC
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: